The XFP 1 Loop 16 Zone Addressable Fire Panel is C-TEC‘s tried and trusted XFP single loop 16 zone addressable fire alarm panel and is now available with C-TEC’s own digital fire alarm system protocol, CAST.
With a powerful 40V 500mA loop driver allowing the connection of up to 255 CAST devices, the installation of a cost-effective, feature-packed addressable fire alarm system has never been easier.
Always thought of the XFP as an entry-level fire panel? Think again. Thanks to CAST’s multiple type codes, high speed data transmission and two speedy soft addressing options (automaic via the panel or manually via a handheld programmer/device tester), it is undoubtedly one of the most powerful single loop fire panels around. This, and its ability to sit on a network of up to 8 XFP master panels, makes it ideal for use in small to medium sized stand-alone applications and larger, more sophisticated installations alike.
XFP 1 Loop 16 Zone Addressable Fire Panel Features:
- Pending certification to EN54-2/4 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB)
- Two independently programmable conventional sounder circuits
- Two programmable inputs
- A fault output relay and three programmable relay outputs with voltage free changeover contacts
- A selection of zone dependency/coincidence functions
- A day/night (building occupied/unoccupied) function
- An investigation delay period function
- Phased evacuation facility
- An alarm counter that records how many times the panel has been in alarm state
- Powerful short circuit protected loop drivers
- An integral EN54-4/A2 switch mode
- Adjustable contamination levels
- Earth fault monitoring
- Combined keypad / keyswitch entry to Access Levels 2 and 3
- 999 event monitoring
- An intuitive Windows based upload-download PC program
- Up to eight XFP main panels (any variant) can be connected onto a two-wire RS485 network
- Alternatively, up to eight XFP repeaters can be connected to any non-networked main panel