The Symphoni LX Wall Sounder is certified to EN54 Part 3 (BRE/VDS) and 13 (BSI) with a 100dB(A) sound output and a low 5mA current consumption.
Technical Specifications of the Symphoni LX Wall Sounder:
- 32 tones
- Maximises the number of devices on a system
- Approvals/certifications Certified to EN54-3 by BRE/VDS and EN54-13 by the BSI
- Protocol/compatibility Can be used on the conventional sounder circuits of most conventional fire panels including C-TEC’s FP, MFP, CFP & EP203. Can also be used on the conventional sounder circuits provided on CTEC’s XFP and ZFP addressable panels
- Application/operation Designed to be wall mounted. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Supply/operating voltage 18-30V DC
- Quiescent current TBC.Nominal SPL (Sound Pressure Level) 100dB(A)
- Alarm current 5mA
- Product dimensions (mm) 108mm diameter x 96mm deep
- Construction & finish ABS FR & polycarbonate
- IP Rating IP21CWeight 0.21Kg
- Operating conditions/temperature -25ºC to +70ºC
To contact this supplier or receive more details please complete the request form below.