The Symphoni LX Wall Sounder VAD is certified to EN54 Parts 3 and 23 (AFNOR/VDS) and 13 (BSI) and provides W-2.4-7.5 coverage (switchable to W-2.4-2.5 if required).
100dB(A) sound output.
Technical Specifications of the Symphoni LX Wall Sounder VAD:
- 15-30mA alarm current depending on setting
- Attractive slim design
- Ideal for use in bedrooms, bathrooms and toilets
- Approvals/certifications Certified to EN54-3 and EN54-23 by AFNOR/VDS and EN54-13 by the BSI
- Protocol/compatibility Can be used on the conventional sounder circuits of most conventional fire panels including C-TEC’s FP, MFP, CFP & EP203. Can also be used on the conventional sounder circuits provided on CTEC’s XFP and ZFP addressable panels
- Application/operation Designed to be wall mounted. Suitable for indoor areas only
- VAD category & coverage W-2.4-7.5 (switchable to W-2.4-2.5, reducing power consumption by up to 50%)
- Flash rate & colour 1Hz (switchable) / red.Supply/operating voltage 18-28V DC
- Quiescent current TBC
- Nominal SPL (Sound Pressure Level) 100dB(A) when set to tone 29
- Alarm current 15-30mA dependent on setting
- Product dimensions (mm) 111mm diameter x 100mm deep
- Construction & finish ABS FR & polycarbonate
- IP Rating IP66Weight 200g
- Operating conditions/temperature -25ºC to +70ºC.
To contact this supplier or receive more details please complete the request form below.