The SICHERHEIT 2019 trade fair is the 22nd to be held and will take place in Zurich from 10th to 13th September.
In 1976, a modest number of exhibitors took the brave, forward-looking and shrewd decision to introduce themselves to a highly interested audience at the very first Swiss Trade Fair for Safety and Security in Zurich.
20 trade fairs and over 40 years later, the SICHERHEIT trade fair has evolved into the most important meeting place for the safety and security industry in Switzerland, attracting well over 200 exhibitors and upwards of 10,000 visitors.
The attributes which make this event, and therefore its exhibitors, stand out to this day have remained unchanged right from the start: after all, it is only thanks to brave exhibits, forward-looking products and shrewd planning that SICHERHEIT has become what it is today.
It is with pride and great anticipation that we cordially invite you to the 21st Swiss Trade Fair for Safety and Security in Zurich, SICHERHEIT 2019 .
We are convinced that the industry and therefore all our exhibitors will once again live up to their image as a driving force behind the Swiss economy and allow the expert visitors at the trade fair from 14th to 17th November to gain a comprehensive impression of the range of products and services on offer.
- Personal protective equipment, health and safety at work
- Transport protection equipment, special vehicles
- Facility management
- Information and informatics security
- Individual equipment in electronic security engineering
- Fire alarm, smoke, water and gas warning equipment
- Hold-up, burglary and theft alarm systems
- Fire and disaster protection technology
- Control- and supervision-equipment
- Development, installation, documentation and maintenance of danger alarms
- Planning, training, regulations
- Personal protection aids
- Mechanical safety engineering
- Technical information, Finance, Services
- Crime Detection Technology
- Security and monitoring services
- Risk management of natural hazards
For more information on Sicherheit please us the contact details below;