Securika Siberia 2017
Securika Siberia 2017 is Siberia’s only exhibition of equipment, systems and facilities providing human life safety, security and protection.
Siberia International Protection and Security Exhibition, the largest specialised security exhibition beyond the Urals, has gained authority among Russian and foreign experts. SibSecurity.SibRescue introduces security equipment, video surveillance and access control systems, fire-fighting equipment and data security products.
Every year, the exhibition attracts the widest possible participation – more than 100 companies and about 4000 experts from Russia and abroad.
The visitors and exhibitors of SibSecurity.SibRescue are welcome to attend seminars and conferences devoted to the most recent trends.
- public address systems
- automated fire-fighting systems
- monitoring boards
- fire alarms/sounders
- fire extinguishing substances, compounds
- fireproof and explosion-proof materials
- automatic fire-fighting equipment, robots
- rescue equipment
- ambulances, first aid and emergency equipment
- environmental safety, labor safety
- disaster management, prevention and consequence reduction systems
- survival ffacilitiesfor extreme conditions
- search and rescue services
- Russian Protection and Security Market
Siberia and Far East Russia have seen an increased amount of interest from international security companies seeking new stable markets, and local security companies seeking expansion. With many security end-users, including highly developed heavy and extraction industries, mines, oil fields and forest industries located here, security companies are taking advantage of this proximity by delivering their security solutions first, before their competitors