Since 2016, the International Water Mist Association (IWMA) honours young researchers who dedicate their master and Ph.D. theses to the water mist technology.
The Water Mist Talent 2020 prize will go to the author of the best master thesis. Deadline to hand in submissions for the 2020 prize will be 30th April 2020.
The prize is awarded once a year. It includes:
- an invitation to the 20th International Water Mist Conference (which in 2020 will take place in Warsaw, Poland, on 7th and 8th October)
- a slot to present the thesis
- travel and accommodation expenses
- a prize money of 1,000 Euros
- one year free IWMA membership
The IWMA Scientific Council will evaluate all entries and announce the winner on 30th June 2020. IWMA have published the rules for taking part on their webpage.
The detailed rules and regulations are available on the IWMA webpage