CFP Economy 4 Zone Conventional Fire Alarm Panel
LPCB certified to EN54-2/4, C-TEC‘s CFP Economy 4 Zone Conventional Fire Alarm Panel offers an array of user and installer-friendly features at a very competitive price.
- Third-party certified to EN54 parts 2 and 4 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB)
- Intuitive user-friendly interface with colour-coded buttons and combined keypad/keyswitch entry
- Manufactured by C-TEC in the UK
- Four detector zone circuits
- Four conventional sounder circuits
- Integral 1.5A EN54-4/A2 compliant switch mode PSU
- Wide range of test and fault-finding facilities
- Four open-collector outputs (Fire, Fault, Remote and Reset)
- ‘Class change’ and alert inputs
- Installer-friendly design
- Attractive flush or surface mountable plastic lid and enclosure – no bezel required
- Low 25mA quiescent current
- Multiple indicators
- No system expansion connections
- Fully compatible with C-TEC’s ActiV range of conventional fire detectors
Supplied in an attractive flush or surface mountable plastic enclosure, it includes four detector zones, four conventional sounder circuits, class change and alert inputs, four open collector outputs (fire, fault, reset and remote) and combined keypad/keyswitch entry.
Unlike our Standard CFP fire panel, the CFP704E-2 is NOT compatible with CFP repeaters, relay expansion boards or EN54-13 interface cards. It also has limited engineering functions.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with further details on this product and its manufacture..
Other products from C-TEC
C-TEC is one of the UK’s leading independent manufacturers of life safety equipment. Our products include fire alarm control panels, disabled refuge/emergency voice communication systems, disabled persons toilet alarms and staff protection systems.