C-Tec Manual No Break Call Point
The C-TEC Manual No Break Call Point is certified to EN54 Parts 11 (LPCB) and 13 (BSI) with a smooth-action re-settable element that mimics the feel of breaking glass.
- Supplied with a red back box, reset key and ‘Not in Use’ label
- Red LED ‘alarm ring’ illuminates call point face upon activation
- Photoluminescent operating window remains visible for up to 5 minutes
- Flush version (order code BF370SF) without a red back box also available (note a a BF370SFP flush mounting plate is also required for flush mounting – see spares & accessories section below for further details)
C-Tec Manual No Break Call Point Technical Specifications:
- Approvals/certifications Certified to EN54 Parts 11by the LPCB and 13 by the BSI
- Supply/operating voltage 4.5-30Vdc
- Product dimensions (mm) 87 W x 88 H x D 62mm (includes back box)
- Construction & finish Red ABS
- IP Rating IP42
- Properties – Supplied with a 470Ω & 680Ω resistor (value selected by wiring connection)
- Operating conditions/temperature -30ºC to +70ºC.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with further details on this product and its manufacture..
Other products from C-TEC
C-TEC is one of the UK’s leading independent manufacturers of life safety equipment. Our products include fire alarm control panels, disabled refuge/emergency voice communication systems, disabled persons toilet alarms and staff protection systems.