BIOex FLUOFOAM is a Fluorosynthetic AFFF foam concentrate effective on hydrocarbon fires
The additives in the BIOex FLUOFOAM line are specially designed to control hydrocarbon fires.
The so-called film generating property AFFF (Aqueous Film Forming Foam) gives the FLUOFOAM fire-fighting foam concentrates an excellent fire extinguishing speed on hydrocarbon fires. The action of the film applied to a burning liquid that is water-immiscible blocks access to oxygen, like a fire blanket, to end up smothering and putting out the fire.
The foam concentrate is applied directly, i.e. directly on the surface of the burning product using a hose or a monitor in the “solid jet” position. This setting makes it possible for the fire fighting team to fight the fire from a long distance and thus avoid exposure to unbearable heat sources.
The raw materials selected by BIOex in the design and development have a minimum impact on the environment.
- Effective in Low and Medium expansion
- Can be used in mobile and fixed fire fighting systems (bladder tanks, sprinklers, fire hose stations, etc)
- Compatible with all equipment available on the market and with all dosage systems (contains corrosion inhibitors)
- Applicable on hydrocarbon fires such as fuel, diesel oil, petrol, kerosene, etc.
- Usable at 1%, 3% and 6%.
- A low concentration of the product makes it possible to increase the autonomy of the firefighting teams, or to reduce the storage volume for the foam concentrate, and therefore its directly related cost.
- Freeze protection up to -15°C available.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with further details on this product and its manufacture..
Since 1998, BIOex has been designing, producing and selling foam concentrates used for fire fighting of all types, and more especially New Generation ecological foam concentrates.