BIOex ECOPOL A
BIOex ECOPOL A foam concentrate the high performance ecological fire extinguishing solution.
AIRPORT FIRE PROTECTION NEWTONIAN FLUORINE FREE FOAM CONCENTRATE
• Equivalent to AFFF on aviation Hydrocarbon fuel
• ICAO level B
EQUIVALENT TO AFFF ON AVIATION HYDROCARBON FUEL
2002: At BIOEX we were convinced of the harmfulness of fluorine derivatives and were already working to preserve our environment by launching ECOPOL , the first fluorine-free multi-purpose foam concentrate.
2017: We launch the new formula ECOPOL A specially developed to create a fluorine-free 3% foam concentrate with an exceptionally fast extinguishing action on hydrocarbon fires.
ICAO – LEVEL B NEWTONIAN FLUORINE FREE FOAM
• Can be used at 3% in direct application on hydrocarbon fires as JET A, JET A1, Petroleum distillate…
• Available in version 6%
• Certified by an independent recognized laboratory. ECOPOL A performs the Level B of the Aviation standard.
AS A TOTALLY FLUORINE-FREE FOAM CONCENTRATE, ECOPOL A IS NOT SUBJECT TO CURRENT OR FORTHCOMING REGULATORY CONTROLS ON PRODUCTS CONTAINING FLUORINE DERIVATIVES.
ECOPOL A is completely free of fluorine derivatives (PFCs, PerFluorinated Compounds) recognized as Persistent in the environment, Bioaccumulable and Toxic to living organisms.
ECOPOL A is classified as readily biodegradable. It breaks down quickly with no PBT (Persistent Bioaccumulable Toxic) residue and contains no halogen derivatives.
The use of ECOPOL A is the alternative for combining respect for the environment with highly effective fire extinguishing capability.
Depending on the absorption capacity of your sewage treatment plant and your spillage agreement, ECOPOL A foam can be eliminated without resorting to incineration.
EFFECTIVENESS ON FIRES
High performance on aviation risks and fires
• Efficiency in direct application equal to AFFF
• 100% free of fluorine derivatives (without PFC, PFT, PFOA and PFOS)
• Fully Biodegradable
• Aviation: ICAO
• Can be used at 3% on hydrocarbon fires
• 6% version available
• Low and medium expansion
• Can be used in mobile and fixed firefighting systems
• As a Newtonian product, it’s compatible with all equipment available on the market and with all dosage systems
• Applicable on hydrocarbon fires such as fuel, diesel oil, petrol, kerosene, etc.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with further details on this product and its manufacture..
Since 1998, BIOex has been designing, producing and selling foam concentrates used for fire fighting of all types, and more especially New Generation ecological foam concentrates.