- Dates: 06/06/2022 > 09/06/2022
- Venue: Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Event Website: www.nfpa.org/conference/
The NFPA Conference & Expo is widely regarded as the most comprehensive industry event. Attended by countless professionals — from architects, engineers, contractors, and building managers to public and private fire service, enforcement agencies, insurers, and utilities.
The event combines an unrivalled educational conference with an expo of more than 300 solution providers. There is no better opportunity to speak with experts, evaluate products, find solutions to your technical challenges and stay current with technological advances in your field.
Who should exhibit?
If your products are used in fire protection, security, electrical or life safety, this event is a great opportunity to position your brand and your company as an industry leader and promote the benefits and solutions you can offer.
The NFPA Conference & Expo brings to life the products and services needed to meet and maintain compliance with prevailing codes and standards in the design, construction and operation of buildings and facilities of every kind.
Visit the NFPA Conference & Expo
- Evaluate thousands of products over three days
- Meet the experts at the NFPA booth
- Find answers to code questions and interpretations
- Discover solutions to your technical challenges
- Develop specs for a current project
- Stay current with latest innovations
- Identify suppliers actively supporting the NFPA mission
- Grow your personal and professional contacts
Continuing education units (CEUs) Will be available for all education sessions. 2019 NFPA Conference CEUs may be applicable* toward the professional education requirements of the following organizations:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP)
- Firestop Contractors International Association (FCIA)
- International Code Council (ICC)
- National Fireproofing Contractors Association (NFCA)
- National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)