A Securiton DFU 911 dust filter unit can be installed in the sampling pipe tube network for use with an ASD (aspirating smoke detector) in applications subject to dust or dirt. This significantly extends the service life of the smoke sensors, air flow sensors and fans used in the ASD and results in enhanced resistance to false alarms. A filter monitoring function in the ASD can be activated to indicate the optimal time to replace the filter element after a defined, application-specific filter service life has elapsed.
Quick and simple installation
- Direct wall mounting of the filter. The distance from the wall to the connecting pipes of the filter is defined using the ASD and the wall mounting clips.
- Long service life
- Proven technology in a compact design – the new DFU 911 dust filter unit incorporates the proven filter technology of the DFU 535 filter family, but with a simplified design. The incredibly effective lamella filter technology guarantees good air distribution across the entire surface of the DFU 911 dust filter.
- A perfect match for all Securiton ASD types
- The size of the new DFU 911 dust filter means it is optimally designed for use with the Securiton ASDs. Two filter units fit perfectly with the contact spacing of a two-channel ASD 535. With the simple housing colour in the style of Securiton devices, its affiliation with the device family is immediately apparent.
- Tool-free maintenance in three simple steps
- Tools are not required for maintenance of the DFU 911 dust filter. The simple design allows for maintenance to be carried out rapidly.
For more information visit Securiton AG
To contact this supplier or receive more details please complete the request form below.