The Mercor group is the largest manufacturer and provider of comprehensive passive fire protection systems with a well-developed sales network in Middle-Eastern Europe. We have established a leading position in the Polish, Czech, and Slovakian markets, and currently we are successfully extending our activity in the new ones.
Mercor offers the following assortment of products:
- rooflight systems as well as smoke and heat exhaust systems;
- fire ventilation systems;
- fireproofing systems for building structures.
Mercor is able to offer its clients integrated solutions ensuring thorough fire protection of buildings and plants. If comprehensive services are required, Mercor, co-operating with designers and contractors, can offer:
- assistance in the designing of fire protection systems,
- ready-made devices,
- delivery and assembly,
Most of products are customised: the client can define desired parameters of the purchased product, in compliance with safety standards and requirements based on regulations.
Mercor’s strategic objective is to create an international group of companies and establish a position of one of the main player in the European market of passive fire protection systems. The Group intends to achieve this goal by:
- consolidating dominance in domestic markets
- co-operating with subsidiaries for synergy purposes
- dynamically enhancing export in the European markets with the assistance of foreign subsidiaries of the group
- improving distribution channel efficiency and searching for opportunities to sell products in the Western European markets
- ensuring an appropriate structure and quality level of financing to enable the implementation of the group’s plans as regards the expansion of activity.
The group’s strategy consists in maintaining and enhancing its own business model aimed at providing comprehensive services. Mercor’s product assortment is created in accordance with the customer’s requirements, within existing ranges of products. Its activity conducted hitherto shows that the assumptions and actions taken to create the business model are correct since they contribute to strengthening market advantage and dynamic expansion into foreign markets.