Marioff Corporation is the leading developer of water mist fire protection technology and supplies system solutions worldwide. The company designs and manufactures all key components of the water mist fire protection system under the name HI-FOG®. The HI-FOG® water mist fire protection system is a modern, highly effective solution suitable for most types of fires, on land and at sea. It safely controls and suppresses fire by discharging a fine water mist at high velocity. It uses up to 90 percent less water than conventional sprinkler systems. Less water means less water damage, and less clean-up time, significantly reducing operational downtime.
Marioff is part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a unit of United Technologies Corp., which provides high technology products and services to the building and aerospace industries worldwide.
Protecting people, property and business continuity.
- Increase global awareness of water mist as the most efficient and environmental friendly fire protection technology
- Deliver high quality solutions and excellent service without compromising our customer’s safety and peace of mind
- Continuously strive to make the system more affordable and suitable for a growing range of applications by pushing technology leadership
- Provide our employees with a safe, ethical and rewarding working environment where they can develop their full potential
- Meet our annual profitability plans and targets of continual growth
Marioff Corporation strives to exceed customer expectations and be the very best within in the markets where we do business.
We continuously improve product quality, product reliability and service and delivery performance. Currently, we are implementing the ACE operating system (Achieving Competitive Excellence), which is used throughout the United Technologies Corporation (UTC) organization.
Marioff has achieved ISO 9001:2008 certification as attested by Det Norske Veritas Certification (DNV), and we also hold EC Directive Module D certificates from both the Marine Equipment Directive (MED) and the Pressure Equipment Directive (PED).