- Dates: 14/06/2021 > 19/06/2021
- Venue: Hanover Messe Fairground, Hannover, Germany
- Event Website: interschutz.de
INTERSCHUTZ 2021 Trade Fair will run from 14 to 19 June 2021 in Hannover, Germany.
INTERSCHUTZ 2021 Trade Fair is a huge international show that takes place every five years.
INTERSCHUTZ is the world’s leading trade fair for the fire and rescue services, civil protection, safety and security. It is a magnet for companies from all around the world seeking to develop new markets for their solutions. It’s also the go-to show for pros wanting to learn about the latest innovations and share expertise with their international peers. INTERSCHUTZ is in a class of its own internationally when it comes to the quality and number of visitors and exhibitors it attracts. But what really makes the show stand out is the positive atmosphere created by the passion and enthusiasm of all the participants.
Main display categories for INTERSCHUTZ 2021 Trade Fair
All methods of fire prevention rely on starving the fire of one or more of the three things it needs in order to keep going – heat, oxygen and combustible material. In that sense, nothing has changed since the days of Ancient Egypt.
What has changed is that modern firefighters are a lot more systematic in the way the go about their job. They don’t just eliminate the immediate danger; they keep a watchful eye on downstream risk and damage as well. Consequently, modern fire call-outs are a lot less spectacular than in the past. That’s because speed is not the only requirement; getting fires under control also calls for careful consideration – a measured approach that may sometimes appear slower and more deliberate, but which gets the job done more effectively.
Discover for yourself just how effective today’s fire-extinguishing technology can be at INTERSCHUTZ 2020 Trade Fair. In halls 13 and 27 and on the open-air site, fire protection specialists from over 40 nations will showcase their innovations and world-firsts in fire protection and firefighting technology.
- Fire extinguishing technology and agents
- Structural engineering, technical fire and building protection
- Associations, organizations, service companies
- Security & Safety
As our infrastructure becomes progressively more complex, so there is a greater need to protect our society’s supply lifelines.
The international meeting point “Safety and Security” will host the Forum CRI!SE with the theme “”Critical Infrastructure”. Your chance to get in touch with the key players.
- Security equipment, control station and signalling technology, control and surveillance equipment, mechanical security technology, hardware and software
- Information and organization systems
- Measuring and detection apparatus
- Personal protective equipment
- Associations, organizsations, service providers
Forum CRI!SE: Critical Infrastructures
CRI!SE will highlight the two main topics to protect the critical infrastructures: Prevention and accomplishment in an emergency.
CRI!SE as a communication platform will bring together experts from the ministry/authorities side and private enterprise. Professionals bring their know-how up-to-date and take purchase decisions.
Visitor target groups at CRI!SE
- Security managers of critical infrastructures, e. g. energy suppliers, health services sector, transport and water industry
- Authorities and organizations responsible for security and policy-makers
- Ministeries, municipalities, police, armed forces
- Security managers in large companies and SMEs, towns and municipalities
- Associations, organizations, service companies, schools
- Fire extinguishing technology, agents
- Information and organisation
- Measuring and detection apparatus
- Security Systems
- Structural engineering, structural and technical fire and building protection
- Technical literature, model making, fan and gift items
- Technical support and environmental protection
INTERSCHUTZ is the place to be. Whether you work for the fire and rescue services, civil protection or the safety and security industries, no other trade fair offers you more opportunities for interdisciplinary knowledge sharing and for building international networks. A key reason for INTERSCHUTZ’s unique spirit is the fact that it is, quite literally, a showcase for heroes. It is, after all, a gathering place for people who routinely save lives, prevent disasters and help others in times of need. It’s also a place of action and excitement – where the likes of height rescue specialists, smokejumpers and firefighters demonstrate their unique skills and all the latest kit at popular events on the open-air site, such as the “Toughest Firefighter Alive” championships.
At the same time, INTERSCHUTZ is very much a business show. In fact, it’s the undisputed highlight event for the world’s providers of fire and rescue services, civil protection, and safety and security solutions and shapes their business cycles. That’s why anyone who wants to learn about the latest emergency management innovations and developments heads for Hannover when the gates open on INTERSCHUTZ . INTERSCHUTZ covers the full range of products and services for the fire and rescue services, civil protection, safety and security industries. Exhibits include technical support equipment and disaster relief solutions, equipment for fire stations, technical fire and building protection systems, fire extinguishing technology and agents, vehicles and vehicle equipment, information and organization technology, medical apparatus, first-aid supplies, control-center technology and personal protective equipment.