- Dates: 01/04/2020 > 02/04/2020
- Venue: Novotel Airport, Schipol Airport – Amsterdam
- Event Website: www.tunnelsconference.com
With over 55 live tenders for construction/development of new tunnels in just Spain, Switzerland, Italy and Belgium at the time of writing this, it is safe to say that tunnel construction/ development is growing at a very fast rate.
Our last 3 Annuals on Tunnels were based around Fire and Safety, our 4th had a slight twist where we touched on the maintenance as well as the safety aspect of tunnels as the title suggests. The 5th Annual was in Chamonix and we had two technical tours of one of the most famous tunnels in the world – The Mont Blanc Tunnel and the other of a partiallly built tunnel by Telt.
EnigmaCG’s 6th Annual Conference on Innovation in Tunnels: Construction, Maintenance, Safety & Fire Protection touches on all aspects of a tunnel. Innovation and the emerging of new technologies that go along with a tunnel will always be highly sought after to ensure that not just newly developed but also existing tunnels adhere to these best practices.
We at EnigmaCG are building on our success and bring you to our 6th edition, a two-day bonanza on the 1st and 2nd of April 2020 in Amsterdam – The Netherlands and on the 3rd of April an excluive tour of recently built tunnel. EnigmaCG’s event will cover topics not just in our back garden but as far as how to reduce terrorism in tunnels, the world’s longest subsea road tunnel as well as a case study on Li-Ion battery fire tests and their impact on a tunnel.
If you are interested to know more about the above topics mentioned as well as what were the mistakes that have been made in the past such as the tunnels in Norway and the latest findings in Tunnels, Construction, Maintenance, Fire & Safety then this is a must attend event for you and your colleagues.
Join us on the 1st and 2nd of April 2020 for 2 days of exclusive networking sessions, professional and interactive panel discussions as well as high level case studies combatting the challenges, successes as well as lessons learnt from construction, Maintenance, as well as the unfortunate catastrophes where damage and sadly lives have been lost in the past. As well as spectacular tour of newly build tunnel in The Netherlands. This is another unmissable event brought to you by Enigma.
Some of the speakers confirmed on board –
- Rafael López Guarga, Chief Engineer of the State Highway Demarcation in Aragon Ministry of Development, Spain
- Murat Gucuyener, Chief Technical Officer – Avrasya Tüneli İşletme İnşaat ve Yatırım A.Ş. , Eurasia Tunnel, Turkey
- Sanjeev Malik, Executive Director – National Highways & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (NHIDCL), India
- Lin Wei, Senior Consultant – CCCC Highway Consultants Co. Ltd – China
- Dr. Fathi Tarada, Managing Director – Mosen Ltd, United Kingdom
- Jakob-Matthias Böttger, Team leader Planning and deployment fire brigade – BLS, Switzerland
- Federico Benolli, Senior Associate – Associazione SAFE, Italy
- Gert-Jan Ransijn, Project Manager Preparation Operation and Management – Uithoflijn, Netherlands
- Gregor Schibig, Project Manager Overall Validation – AlpTransit Gotthard AG, Switzerland
- Dr. Michael Halwachs, Head of Tunnel Security – PORR Group, Austria
This should be the only tunnel event you should attend in the Spring of 2020!
For more information on Safety & Security Asia please us the contact details below: