Implaser 99 SLL is a Spanish manufacturer of photoluminescent security signs and signalling systems for installation in all types of buildings and industries. We also manufacture special signalling for road and railway tunnels, combining photoluminescent-LED hybrid technology to perfection.
The manufacture of stickers is another of Implaser’s core business lines. We can manufacture any type of sticker in any size and for a variety of uses, including machinery (safety instructions, railcars, etc.), advertising, fire-extinguisher identification and CCTV, i.e. for anything you could possibly need.
The main production method at Implaser is screen-printing technology. However, given its vast experience in R&D+i improvement and development projects, Implaser can also use more specific manufacturing technologies adapted to the end product.
Since its inception, Implaser has been an innovative company. Just four years after it began trading, Implaser began to participate in research projects of the Ministry of Science and Technology, through the latter’s PROFIT program. In 2005, it was the first SME to have its R&D+i management system certified by AENOR.
Implaser’s total commitment to innovation is clearly demonstrated by its high levels of investment (ranging from 12% to 18%) generated from 2004 to date. These figures are far higher than those of Europe and Spain (1.9% and 1.38% of GDP, respectively, according to OECD data for 2009).
At present, almost 40% of this investment is focused on improving our internal management and the remaining 60% is allocated to the development of new products and improving existing ones.
Our commitment to internationalisation has immersed us in an ambitious international expansion project, where we export to more than 25 countries and have many international certificates that make our products leaders in the market.
The company’s international presence is consolidated with our continued participation in major international exhibitions in the sectors of construction (Light + Building in Frankfurt and BIG5 in Dubai), fire safety (INTERSCHUTZ in Hannover, SICUR in Madrid and Intersec in Dubai), mining (PERUMIN in Arequipa and EXPONOR in Antofagasta), machinery (SMOPYC in Zaragoza), shipping (COPINAVAL in Buenos Aires) and roads (TRAFIC in Madrid).