In the 70 years since its establishment GD Gendist Fire & Safety has become recognised and respected worldwide for its continuing commitment to quality in all the fire and safety products and services it offers;
GD Gendist Fire & Safety is one of Ireland’s leading Fire Protection Companies
Whether through the supply and maintenance of fire and safety equipment, fire and safety training courses, or simply from the provision of information, GD Fire & Safety, a member of GD Group, can provide you with all you need.
- Portable Fire Extinguishers
- Hose Reels
- Fire Hydrants
- Equipment Supply
- Suppression Systems
- Fire Alarms
- Service, Maintenance
- First Aid Equipment
- Emergency Lighting / Signage
- PPE- Personal Protective Equipment
- Gas Detection Equipment
- Evacuation Equipment
Our countrywide team of service technicians are trained to the highest standards and through continuous training are kept fully up to date with current legislation and best industry practice.
GD Gendist Fire & Safety Quality Systems
For many years GD Gendist Fire & Safety has been to the forefront in Ireland in the continuing development of quality in all Fire & Safety products. GD Gendist personnel have represented Ireland on various European standard committees.
GD Gendist Fire & Safety was the first company in the Fire Safety Sector in Ireland to achieve registration to the International Quality System ISO9000 and also the only company in this sector to be awarded the Irish Quality Mark. Please find current certification attached.
GD Gendist Fire & Safety are members of JOIFF – The Worldwide organisation for Emergency Services Management
JOIFF works to develop the knowledge, skills and understanding of emergency response personnel and to improve standards of safety and of the working environment in which industry/commerce operates, with the aim of ensuring that whether employed or contractual, personnel manage risks safely. The achievement of this aim will benefit not only emergency services personnel but also the industry in which they work and the community in which it operates. (www.joiff.com)
GD Gendist Fire & Safety are members of NISO – The National Irish Safety Organisation
NISO works to create the conditions where Irish workplaces are among the safest and healthiest in Europe through; Providing leading information, advisory and training services, Promoting a culture of excellence in workplace health & safety, Playing a leading role in advancing the national health & www.niso.ie.
- GD Gendist Fire & Safety is a member of the Small Firms Association and the employers group IBEC.
- GD Gendist Fire & Safety is a proud member of the South Dublin Chamber.
So what does that mean for you and your company?
- Our commitment to service ensures that your equipment is safe and ready to use.
- All equipment is serviced to Irish and European standards.
- Every Item of Equipment is recorded on your service sheet. This ensures that every item of fire equipment is traceable in regards to service work carried out.
- Fire Equipment is sited in appropriate places, ensuring that each risk is adequately covered.
- We ensure that your Staff are familiar with the Firefighting equipment around them.
- Your Staff members are trained in the use of your Firefighting equipment.
- We discuss with you whether there were any changes in the past year, or future changes that my affect your company’s fire safety and based on the above we will make recommendations to keep your equipment up to standard.