The FP 2 Zone Conventional Fire Alarm Panel from C-TEC is an installer-friendly design with a robust metal enclosure c/w lift off lid & heavy-duty base connections.
- Two conventional Zone circuits
- Two conventional Sounder circuits
- Separate indicators for open & short circuit fault, sounder fault and battery/power supply fault
- Non-latching class change sounder output, latching fire & non-latching fault outputs (via optional expansion loom)
- Short circuit=fire facility (pre-1980 BS, no resistors in call points, selectable on a zone by zone basis)
- Ancillary connections for repeaters and other system add-ons including fault relay modules, fire relay modules, sounder delay relay modules, sounder extender kits, etc).
- Multi-lingual variants (subject to quantities)
- Space for 2 x 12V 2.3Ah VRLA batteries
- Compatible with virtually all known conventional fire detectors including C-TEC’s ActiV range
- Designed to comply with BS 5839-4 (this panel in not compliant with EN54-2/4 and should
- NOT be used in new UK or European installations)