Flameskill has 30 years’ experience providing fire and safety solutions throughout the UK and around the world.
Flameskill has extensive outlets throughout the South of England, covering every industry sector. Our range of fire protection services and products, combined with our accreditations, provides you the client with the confidence that you are getting the service you deserve.
- Flameskill provides a comprehensive range of services including:
- Fire detection and alarm systems service, maintenance and installation
- Emergency escape lighting systems service, maintenance and installation
- Portable fire-fighting equipment service, maintenance and installation
- Fire suppression systems service, maintenance and installation
- Fire hose reels service and maintenance
- Wet and dry rising mains service and maintenance
- Fire hydrants service and maintenance
- Fire doors service and maintenance
- Fire Training
- Fire Risk Assessments
We provide a free-of-charge site survey. Flameskill staff seek to sell the products most suited to client needs, and are not driven by sales targets and commissions.
Our clients are in both the private and public sectors across the UK and globally, in all sectors of industry.
Company and staff accreditation/training are extremely important. We carry all the relevant approvals, and meet all current regulatory standards. All of our service technicians are fully trained and third party accredited.
As an independent service supply company Flameskill is able to provide a competitive range of products tailored to our clients’ particular situation and to service all types and make of equipment commonly in use in the UK.
Flameskill has a specialist marine/offshore division. From equipment service to product supply, we can carry out your requirements. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, for urgent and emergency situations.
At our Great Yarmouth head office we are fully equipped with the most up-to-date plant to undertake inspection, testing, recertification, refilling and refurbishment of all types and makes of portable and fixed system firefighting and safety equipment. We have a number of service centres located throughout East Anglia, ensuring that customers are given prompt and reliable service.
We are third party accredited to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and UKAS 17020:2012. Our service technicians also undergo third party accreditation with BAFE or the respective accreditation body.