The FlameGard 5 UV IR-E Flame Detector detects fires by monitoring in both the ultraviolet and infrared (UV & IR) spectral ranges making it highly immune to false alarms caused by lightning, arc welding, hot objects and other sources of radiation.
The FlameGard 5 UV IR-E Flame Detector’s electronics are integral within an explosionproof housing, allowing detector information to be processed at the point of detection. The electronics are fully separated from the EEx e wire compartment, offering protection during installation and service.
Features & Benefits
- Wide field of view enables greater coverage for detecting fires utilising fewer detectors
- LED status indication provides clear visibility from front
- Continuous Optical Path Monitoring (COPM) checks optical path integrity and detector’s electronic circuitry once every minute
- Stainless steel construction enables high level of corrosion resistance for Marine environments
- EEx e wiring compartment eases field wiring connection
- Five output configurations provide flexibility of choice and economy of purchase