- Dates: 16/05/2023 > 18/05/2023
- Venue: ExCeL London, United Kingdom
- Event Website: www.firex.co.uk
FIREX International, the UK’s most trusted fire prevention, detection and protection event, is getting ready to welcome fire safety professionals back to ExCeL London on 16-18 May 2023. FIREX is your first opportunity to meet with rest of the fire safety community face-to-face to explore fire safety technologies and get up to speed on the latest legislation. The ongoing developments in the Grenfell Inquiry have produced a host of areas of discussion as well as the introduction of the Building Safety Bill in July 2020.
Why attend FIREX International 2023?
-See the latest products to reach the market, from both global and local manufacturers that can match your business need, and ensure you’re up to speed with the latest technologies and innovation.
-Meet the distributors and integrators who ensure your fire safety offering is streamlined for maximum cost saving and specifically matching your requirements.
-Network amongst your peers, sharing thought-leadership.
-Learn about how you can influence and implement the best solutions and specifications to suit your business need.
-The free education programme will offer you invaluable insight into the key areas of development for the fire industry, essential for the exploitation of industry growth in product development stages, as well as knowledge of core markets for exporting.
-Get an overview of the latest innovations from global manufacturers to ensure you’re up to speed with what your competitors are doing, and view the latest technologies.
Why exhibit at FIREX International 2023?
– Develop business with new and existing partners
– Showcase your products and services to the right audience
– Meet face-to-face and have conversations with potential customers
– Stand out from competitors and reinforce your commitment to the marketplace
– Generate global business with quality buyers
– Network with key people and forge productive relationships
– Launch your latest innovations to a captive audience
– Establish and strengthen your supply chain by meeting existing and new partners
– Conduct market research to develop your business strategy
Global Meetings Programme
The Global Meetings Programme is a tailor-made hosted buyers’ programme bringing together exhibitors with visitors who are actively looking to buy. The meetings take place in a 1-2-1, private environment in the Global Meetings Lounge within FIREX.
Personal planner – you were given a detailed schedule with the details of who you’re meeting plus the time and location for the meetings
24/7 access to the online portal to quickly and easily search contacts according to your goals, and view your schedule
Access to the quiet, private meeting area on the exhibition floor in the Global Meetings Lounge.