Set in the Marriott Forest of Arden Hotel, the Fire Sprinkler 2018 Conference is a unique event in the UK’s fire protection and building professionals’ calendars. Organised by the British Automatic Fire Sprinkler Association (BAFSA), we are committed to providing opportunities to explain, illustrate and advise property owners and developers; architects; construction companies & their contractors; local authorities and housing associations plus anyone in the UK whose professional role encompasses the protection of people and property from the destructive force of fire, on the benefits of installing fire sprinklers.
Fire Sprinkler 2018 will endeavour to address many of the questions raised by the many horrific fires which have destroyed families, communities, properties and businesses in the past 12 months.
It is our intention to deliver inspiring and informative presentations which will illustrate that installing automatic fire sprinklers in high rise blocks, social housing, residential and domestic properties, schools, hotels, warehouses and heritage buildings will :
- prevent people from dying in fires
- safeguard commercial and private investments
- allow businesses to continue to operate following a fire
- lessen the toxic environmental impact of fires
- blend design freedom with ultimate fire protection
- reduce the psychological and physical damage to families & communities following a fire
- protect firefighters attending a fire