- Dates: 00/00/2021 > 00/00/2021
- Venue: Hyatt Centric Hotel, San Francisco, California, USA
- Event Website: www.intersciencecomms.co.uk/
Fire and Materials 2021 is the 16th edition of the international conference and exhibition that takes place at the Hyatt Centric Hotel, San Francisco, California, USA.
29 years after our first event in Washington, this major international forum still focuses on the fire performance of materials and the products into which they are made. This is increasingly relevant to those working in the materials and construction industries and the associated research and regulatory sectors.
The conference focuses on the needs of manufacturers, their customers, designers and regulators, who require up-to-date information on fire issues, including new materials, applications, assessment techniques and regulatory requirements. Papers on fire chemistry flame retardants, FR applications and modelling are welcomed, along with those on fire performance in construction, electro technical and transport applications.
The conference also addresses specific topical issues and over the last decade, introduced parallel sessions on fire investigation, large outdoor fires including wildland urban interface fire studies and facade fires.
Technical Presentations at Fire and Materials 2021
The Programme Committee has targeted specific areas for presentation and invites papers on the following:
- Chemistry In Fire
- Facade Fires
- Combustion Toxicity
- Materials Behavior in Fire
- Large Outdoor Fires
- Wildland Urban Interface Fire Studies
- Environmental Concerns
- Fire Safety Engineering
- Fire retardants, including Nanocomposites
- Fire Dynamics
- Modelling including Pyrolysis Modelling
- Fire Hazard and Risk Assessment
- Fires in Tunnels, Vehicles and Transportation
- Fire Safety of Building Contents
- Electrical Fires including Cables and
- Li-ion Battery Fires
- Fire and Building Products
- Fire Resistance
- Test Methods and Measurement Challenges
- Fire Safety Codes and Regulations
- Fire Investigation