SECURITY AND SAFETY TECHNOLOGIES
Crocus EXPO will host the TB Forum, the biggest Congress in Russia, CIS member states and Eastern Europe countries covering the entire spectrum of security issues.
The Only Corporate Customer Driven Security Trade Show In Russia
TB Forum exhibitors benefit from and enjoy a number of brand awareness and lead generation support. Being focused on business output (such as amounts of business contacts, leads, visitor satisfaction rates) and moderating the dialogue between vendors and buyers, we create real value for exhibitors and sponsors. Each exhibitor is offered media packages, lead generation, visitor navigation, content delivery and marketing services
Learn Stories from Our Visitors
According to the survey, 19% of the audience have annual budgets of more than $1,5 million, and 81% – are planning to increase the budgets for purchases in 2016-2017 compared to last year or keep on the same level. Including: Rosatom, Transneft, RusHydro, MMC Norilsk Nickel, FGBU Moscow Canal, Gazprom, Aeroexpress, Sheremetyevo International Airport, The Moscow Mint of Goznak, Rosneft, X5 Retail Group, Salym Petroleum Development, Mosinzhproekt, JSC Atomenergoproekt, Bank of Moscow, Sberbank of Russia, Bashneft, LUKOIL and others
Safety on transport:
- Systems and solutions for the transport security of airports, sea and river ports, railway and bus stations, subway, interchange stations
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Systems of road traffic safety
- Systems and solutions of passenger security in transport
- Systems of the vehicle safety diagnostics
- Dispatching, communication, navigation, and tracking
- Tools and systems of detection, analysis, research, and profiling
- Tools and systems of video surveillance, video identification, video monitoring, video recognition, video detection at the transport infrastructure facilities.
A focus on system solutions for state and corporate customers.
GroteckSmartEvent system – navigation and personalized plan for visiting the forum, materials of exhibitors and program of the forum, online exhibition before, during and after the forum.
High level of service and unique business opportunities for exhibitors and visitors.
38% of the visitors are the state and corporate end-users.
61% of the audience are the managers that are in charge of procurement decisions.