Eurotech Fire Systems Ltd is a privately owned UK business run by industry professionals. Eurotech’s strategy is all about the Eurotech 3Ps:
Professional, Product, Placement
Eurotech is passionate about offering the right fire detection system to meet the correct fire detection requirement for our customer; taking into account, the specification, the territory, the competition, the market pricing and the local or national standards so we offer the correct solution.
We are passionate because we:
- Save lives
- Protect life and property
- Are proud to offer the correct fire detection solution for your application, depending on fire detection requirements, territory, price and positioning
- Provide a single brand solution that is a genuine alternative to ‘open’ and ‘closed’ protocols\combine innovation with proven technology to make proven products
- Can be trusted from the day of installation to the end of product life
- Are fully approved to national and international standards
- Are supported by the most experienced and knowledgeable team in the fire industry both pre and post-sales
- We care
Eurotech Fire Systems Ltd is a privately owned UK organisation based in Waterlooville, Hampshire.
Eurotech was brought into the Hindhead Tunnel project by main contractors, Balfour Beatty, with the task of helping to protect those areas of the tunnel that house the critical traffic management equipment and other key systems that keep traffic flowing.
The twin-bore Hindhead Tunnel is the longest non-estuary road tunnel in the UK, stretching more than a mile under the Devils’ Punch Bowl in Surrey, a national site of Special Scientific Interest. As the project completes the A3 dual carriageway link between London and Portsmouth, while taking congestion away from the local Hindhead area, traffic volumes through the tunnel will be high.
The Eurotech support team advised Balfour’s engineers on choice and siting of the fire detectors which were then installed without a hitch and became operational immediately to provide maximum protection for the tunnel’s critical systems.