The Eco Friendly Commitment from BIOex shows BIOex is a responsible player in the protection of the environment. It designs and produces 100% fluorine free ecological fire-fighting foams.
The BIOex ecological products ECOPOL, BIO FOR, BIO-T,BIO FOAM are considered to be ecoproducts since they have a lesser impact on the environment during their life cycle than traditional foam concentrates.
Designed by BIOex to put out specific fires, they are as effective as traditional “polluting” foam concentrates.
Fluorine based fire fighting products are a source of river and soil pollution. Conscious of the harmfulness of these products to animals and man, why not use ecological products that guarantee the same effectiveness?
Today businesses have a legal and moral duty under their Environmental and Social Responsibilities policies leading them to work with suppliers who are careful of the impact of their products on the environment.
By choosing ecological BIOex foam concentrates, 100% fluorine free high performance products, you are guaranteeing the safety of your site and your installations while directly contributing to lessening environmental impacts.
BIOex considers itself to be “eco-responsible”.
From the moment of its creation in 1998, we undertook to take into account certain sustainable development aspects and, using our resources, our objective is to minimise the impact of our activities on the environment.
- To effectively use resources to the maximum and to recycle our waste selectively:
- Cardboard, paper and glass sorted into specific containers.
- Subcontracted collection and recycling of plastic packaging and ink cartridges.
- Other waste collected by a waste disposal centre.
- Our marketing materials are printed on recycled paper.
- To undertake the responsible development of products to reduce their impact on the environment during their manufacture, use and disposal:
- Whenever possible, we purchase raw materials in bulk or by full truck in order to reduce packaging waste and the impact of transport related greenhouse effect gases.
- Our manufacturing products are recycled following a study by our laboratory.
- To use recyclable materials whenever possible:
- Used packaging is purchased for packaging.
- We monitor our energy consumption:
- Actions to modernise the building and reduce our thermal energy consumption.
- Train in and raise the awareness of our staff of environmental issues on a daily basis
- Specific areas have been created for waste sorting.
- Parametered printing (printing on two sides of paper, black ink).
- A preference for electronic communications.
- To communicate our policy to our staff and keep it informed of all changes to waste elimination and the environment.
- In partnership with our customers and suppliers, to set up environmental best practises:
- Bulk delivery for packaging on customer sites and retrieval of empty packaging.
- At the logistics level, reduction of the number of trucks through the organisation of collections.
- To regularly review our policy and our environmental performances depending on changes to legislation and on the new technology that becomes available to us.