The Conquest fire door holders are electromagnetic fire door holders which are designed to hold open fire doors in any areas where easy access is essential and can be used in conjunction with any suitable fire alarm systems.
When an alarm is triggered, power to the door holder is cut, allowing the fire door fitted with its standard closing mechanism to shut automatically. Conquest door holders are fitted with an integral release button and supplied complete with an adjustable keeper plate and instructions as standard.
The Conquest is ideal for use in any public access areas, including hospitals, offices, hotels and nursing homes.
- Integral part of any fire alarm system
- 24V DC or 230V AC supply voltage
- Zero residual force
- 200N holding force
- Robust enclosure
- Approved to EN1155 and CE marked
- IP55 Protection
- High-quality, cost-effective package
- Includes keeper plate & instructions