LPCB certified to EN54-2/4, C-TEC‘s CFP Standard 2 Zone Conventional Fire Alarm Panel offers an array of user and installer-friendly features at a very competitive price.
- Third-party certified to EN54 parts 2 and 4 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB) with optional EN54 part 13. compliance from the BSI
- Intuitive user-friendly interface with colour-coded buttons and combined keypad/keyswitch entry
- Manufactured by C-TEC in the UK.
- Two detector zone circuits
- Four conventional sounder circuits*
- Integral 1.5A EN54-4/A2 compliant switch mode PSU
- Wide range of engineering functions including zone test, coincidence, zone delay and non-latching zones
- Two on-board relays (Fire and Fault)
- Two open-collector outputs (Remote and Reset)
- ‘Class change’ and alert inputs
- Installer-friendly design
- Attractive flush or surface mountable plastic lid and enclosure – no bezel required.
- Low 25mA quiescent current
- Multiple indicators
- System expansion connections provided for up to eight two-wire repeaters (one CFP761 network card required per system), optional CFP relay boards and optional EN54-13 compliant sounder circuit boards
- Space for two x 12V 3.3Ah VRLA batteries
- Fully compatible with C-TEC’s ActiV range of conventional fire detectors
The CFP Standard 2 Zone Conventional Fire Alarm Panel is supplied in an attractive flush or surface mountable plastic enclosure, it includes two detector zones, four conventional sounder circuits, class change and alert inputs, on-board fire and fault relays and combined keypad/keyswitch entry.
A wide range of engineering functions are also provided including selectable zone delays, coincidence and non-latching zone facilities. Comprehensive test and fault finding facilities are also provided.
Optional repeaters, relay expansion boards and EN54-13 system compliance devices are also available.