The CFP 8 Zone Repeater Panel from C-TEC can be used to repeat the functions of a master CFP standard or AlarmSense 2-8 zone fire panel at remote parts of site (e.g. all potential fire service entrances).
- Up to 8 repeaters per CFP master.
- Includes its own Mains power supply that requires its own standby battery supply.
- Provides the user with access to all AL1 and AL2 functions.
- Master/Repeater communication achieved using CFP761 network driver cards (one CFP761 is supplied with the Repeater, an additional CF761 card is required at the master CFP).
- Communicates over screened two-wire fire resistant cable.
- Total repeater network cable length should not exceed 1KM.
- Attractive flush or surface mountable plastic lid and enclosure – no bezel required.
- Compatible with C-TEC’s CFP Standard and CFP AlarmSense panels. (CFP Economy panels cannot be extended with this product)
- Mains supply 230V 50/60Hz
- Internal power supply 19V-28.5V (27V nominal)
- Max. network cable length 1KM
- Product dimensions (mm) 380 W x 235 H x D 96mm
- Construction & finish Plastic lid and base; RAL7035 textured
- IP Rating IP30
- Weight 1.75kg (without batteries)
- Operating conditions/temperature -5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%