At Bavaria Fire Fighting Solutions, we strive to contribute to a safer world by providing premium quality firefighting solutions, as part of a multinational enterprise with expanding operations worldwide. In doing so, we aim to provide the highest attainable quality of products & services, ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
The roots of the company go back to 1923, when Feuerlöscher-Apparatebau was first established in Falkenstein, Germany. The objective of the company was to manufacture quality firefighting equipment and supply safety at a time of great need. With its old heritage, it is the second oldest fire extinguisher manufacturer in Germany.
Guided by hard work, integrity, and innovative technology, we seek to create value for our clients, employees, supplies and shareholders, fostering development and higher levels of sustainable growth.
To be the Customer’s First Choice Provider of firefighting solutions, offering a comprehensive & unique portfolio of products and services, aiming at saving lives and protecting property at all times.
The company’s success today is a result of hard work and dedication that started more than 80 years ago.
- 1923 Bavaria-Feuerlöschgeräte-Apparatebau was established.
- 1936 A larger factory was bought in Obernzell, and staffed with 50 workers.
- 1942 The company was put under military control during wartime and was designated for military demand of fire extinguishers. To guarantee the survival of the company, it later had to restart in a wine cellar after the factory was completely destroyed in the war.
- 1945 After the war, a bigger factory was built and the number of employees reached 150. In addition, the company began to have agents all over Germany.
- 1971 Bavaria Egypt was founded as a limited partnership.
- 1979 Bavaria Free-Zone was established.
- 1982 Bavaria Egypt S.A.E was transformed into a stock company. At that time, the capital had increased ten times compared to what it had been since its foundation. Moreover, the number of employees grew to150.
- 1996 Bavaria Alarm was established with the objective of providing fire detection, alarm and automated extinguishing systems.
- 1999 That year was a strategic turning point in Bavaria’s history, as Bavaria Holding was established to encompass all the companies.
- 2002 Bavaria Brandschutz Industrie Vertriebs GmbH was established in Germany, specializing in marketing and distribution to ensure optimal customer attention.
- 2008 Bavaria Lebanon Ltd. was established.
- Today Bavaria Fire Fighting Solutions is a market leader in the Middle East and has steady stand in Europe with a work force of almost 750 persons.