The Axis EN Resettable Call Point is a loop powered device designed around a fully digital protocol.
A unique manual call point that mimics the feel of breaking glass whilst offering the user the benefits and environmental advantages of a re-settable operating element.
Upon activation an indicator drops into view at the top of the window. The unit is then simply reset by use of a special key.
The same special key is used for removal of the device’s front cover.
The unit provides a fast and secure response, and incorporates a bidirectional short circuit isolator.
Connections are made using plugin terminal blocks which will accept conductors up to 2.5mm2.
- Aproved to EN54-11
- Provides high reliability and error detection
- Short circuit isolators in each device to the requirements of EN54-17
- Large capacity, up to 240 devices per loop
- Auto addressing capability (Control panel feature)
- Digital checking of double address – Line quality information
- Line quality information
- Bicolour (red green) LED driven by the control panel