The Axis EN Photoelectric Smoke Detector is an analogue detector designed around a fully digital protocol.
The analogue addressable photoelectric smoke detector has been designed with a unique symmetrical chamber.
The chamber ensures optimum air entry from all directions and offers immunity to ambient light into the detectors.
A double dust trap protects the smoke chamber from airborne contamination and external light.
A special dust compensation algorithm reduces maintenance periods.
Continuous screen provides a high level of protection from small insects.
Soft and safe addressing allowing accurate configuration of system installation.
The unit provides a fast and secure response, and incorporates a bidirectional short circuit isolator.
A unique range of Decorline finishes are available.
- High reliability and error detection
- Short circuit isolators in each device to the requirements of EN54-17
- Large capacity, up to 240 devices per loop
- Auto addressing capability (by the control panel) or manually using a handheld mprogrammer
- Digital checking of double address
- Line quality information
- Built-in diagnostics, hardware/software drift compensation
- Day / night operation
- 4 selectable alarm thresholds
- 360° visible bicolour (red green) LED driven by the control panel