Axis EN Photoelectric Smoke Detector Lite is designed around a fully digital protocol. The analogue addressable photoelectric smoke detector has been designed with a unique symmetrical chamber.
The chamber ensures optimum air entry from all directions and offers immunity to ambient light into the detectors. A double dust trap protects the smoke chamber from airborne contamination and external light. A special dust compensation algorithm reduces maintenance periods.
Continuous screen provides a high level of protection from small insects.
The unit provides a fast and secure response.
A Unique range of Decorline finishes are available.
- High reliability and error detection
- Large capacity, up to 240 devices per loop
- Digital checking of double address
- Line quality information
- Built-in diagnostics, hardware/software drift compensation
- Day / night operation
- 4 selectable alarm thresholds
- 360° visible red LED
- Independent remote output