Axis EN analogue detectors are designed around a fully digital protocol. The Axis EN Multicriteria Detector combines a photoelectric and thermal sensing element with a very sophisticated algorithm.
A symmetrical smoke chamber ensures optimal smoke sensitivity from all directions. The double dust trap protects the smoke chamber from airborne contamination and external light. A special dust compensation algorithm reduces maintenance periods.
A single, centrally positioned, thermistor supervises ambient temperature with low thermal inertia.
The detector efficiently analyses the status of the protected area guaranteeing a high rejection to false and unwanted alarms.
Continuous screen provides a high level of protection from small insects.
The unit provides a fast and secure response.
A Unique range of Decorline finishes are available
- Provides high reliability and error detection
- Short circuit isolators in each device to the requirements of EN54-17
- Large capacity, up to 240 devices per loop
- Auto addressing capability (by the control panel) or manually using a hand held programmer
- Digital checking of double address
- Line quality information
- Bicolour (red green) LED driven by the control panel