Axis EN Class A1R & B Heat Detector from Advanced is an analogue detector designed around a fully digital protocol.
The analogue addressable heat detector incorporates a single, centrally positioned, thermistor which supervises ambient temperature with low thermal inertia, allowing the product to achieve A1R and B classification.
Soft and safe addressing allowing accurate configuration of system installation.
The unit provides a fast and secure response, and incorporates a bidirectional short circuit isolator.
A unique range of Decorline finishes are available.
- Short circuit isolators in each device to the requirements of EN54-17
- Large capacity, up to 240 devices per loop
- Auto addressing capability (control panel feature) or manually via a hand held programmer
- Digital checking of double address
- Day / night operation
- 360° visible bicolour (red green) LED driven by the control panel
- Independent remote output
- Magnet test feature