The AVK Series 84 Above Ground Fire Hydrant (Model P7 with drop-down cover, Type C, 2 x B + 1 x A) has many safety features and meets or exceeds the requirements of DIN EN 14384. The hydrant is designed with double shut-off system for a continued sealing of the hydrant during maintenance and in the case of an accidental traffic knock down. The flanges connecting the upper and the lower barrel are assembled with special titanium bushes designed to break if something is hitting the hydrant.
These bushes are the only spare parts to be replaced in case of a breakdown.
Above ground hydrant with drop-down cover- model P7 – Type C for drinking water and neutral liquids to max 40° C.
- Designed according to EN 1074 – 6:2008, Design according to EN 14384:2005
- Standard flange drilling to EN1092-2 (ISO 7005-2), PN 16
- Hydraulic test according to EN 1074-6 / VP 325 (3321)
- Hydraulic test according to EN 1074-1 and 2 / EN 12266.
- Approved according to CE Reg. No. 0620-CPR-6122
- Approved according to DIN-DVGW Certificate NW-6411AU2085
- Outlets: 2 x B Storz hose nozzles + 1 x A Storz pumper outlet (also available without A-coupling)
- Valve seat of dezincification resistant brass
- Fully vulcanized ball sealing gasket
- Automatic drainage in flush proof design
- Disc with ductile iron core coated with PUR (Simrithane) for maximum memory effect
- Titanium bushes in the upper barrel flange protecting against damage at traffic knock down
- Additional ball shut-off for easy maintenance of the hydrant
- Kv values, 1 x 65 outlet: 149 m3/h, 2 x 65 outlet: 209 m3/h, 1 x 100 outlet: 270 m3/h
- Drainage: Residual flow: 22 ml, Time for drainage: 206 sec.
- Operating force resistance: MOT = 125, MST = 250
- Externally epoxy coated to DIN 30677-2, GSK approved and with a topcoat of UV resistant polyester
- White/red/white reflecting tape on drop-down cover
- With integrated isolating valves on hose outlets
- Drop-down cover for protection against unauthorized use
- Internally enamelled to DIN 51178
Flexdrain, T-piece, flange adaptor and combi-flange