The AVK Series 84 DN 100 Above Ground Fire Hydrant (Model P7 “Nostalgia” Type C with additional ball shut-off, 2 x B + 1 x A) has many safety features and meets or exceeds the requirements of DIN EN 14384. The hydrant is designed with double shut-off system for a continued sealing of the hydrant during maintenance and in the case of an accidental traffic knock down. The flanges connecting the upper and the lower barrel are assembled with special titanium bushes designed to break if something is hitting the hydrant. These bushes are the only spare parts to be replaced in case of a breakdown.
Above ground hydrant model P7 “Nostalgia” with 2 x hose storz B / 1 x pumper nozzle A outlet for drinking water and neutral liquids to max. 40° C
- Designed according to EN 1074 – 6:2008, Design according to EN 14384:2005
- Standard flange drilling to EN1092-2 (ISO 7005-2), PN 16
- Hydraulic test according to EN 1074-1 and 2 / EN 12266.
- Hydraulic test according to EN 1074-6 / VP 325 (3321)
- Approved according to DIN-DVGW Certificate NW-6411CO0337
- Approved according to CE Reg. No. 0620-CPR-6122
- 2 x B storz hose nozzles, 1 x A storz pumper nozzle
- Valve seat of dezincification resistant brass
- Fully vulcanized ball sealing gasket
- Automatic drainage in flush proof design
- Operating nut with integrated air valve of brass
- Disc with ductile iron core coated with PUR (Polyurethan) for maximum memory effect
- Titanium bushes in the upper barrel flange, protecting against damage at traffic knock down
- Additional ball shut-off for easy maintenance of the hydrant
- Kv value: 1 x 65 outlet: 209 m3/h, 2 x 65 outlet: 234 m3/h, 1 x 100: 256 m3/h
- Drainage: Residual flow: 22 ml.
- Time for drainage: 206 sec.
- Operating force resistance: MOT = 125 Nm, MST = 250 Nm
- Externally epoxy coated to DIN 30677-2, GSK approved and with a topcoat of UV resistant polyester. Internally enamelled to DIN 51178. Optionally top + bottom externally enamelled red or blue to DIN 51178
- The gear positioned in the lower part and a loosely plugged connection of the operation pipes, makes the main hydrant sealing remain fully functional at an accidental traffic knock down.
Flexdrain, T-piece, flange adaptor and combi-flange