The AVK Resilient Seated Flanged Gate Valve is designed with built-in safety in every detail. The wedge is fully vulcanized with AVK’s own EPDM rubber compound with WRAS and DVGW W270 drinking water approval. It features an outstanding durability due to the ability of the rubber to regain its original shape, the double bonding vulcanization process and the sturdy wedge design. The quadruple stem sealing system, the high strength stem and the thorough corrosion protection safeguard the unmatched reliability.
Flanged gate valve for water, sewage and neutral liquids to max. 70° C
- Designed according to EN 1074 part 1 & 2
- Face to face according to EN 558 Table 2 Basic Series 15
- Standard flange drilling to EN1092-2 (ISO 7005-2), PN 16
- Seat: 1.1 x PN (in bar), Body: 1.5 x PN (in bar). Operation torque test.
- Fixed, integral wedge nut prevents vibration and gives high durability
- Polyamide wedge shoes protect the wedge rubber and provide low operating torques
- A large conical stem hole in the wedge prevents stagnant water
- Four independent stem sealings: A NBR wiper ring, a polyamide bearing with two NBR O-rings, and an EPDM rubber manchette plus an NBR O-ring as the main hydraulic seals to the flow
- Two roller bearings and a thrust collar of stainless steel provide low operating torques
- Round EPDM bonnet gasket fixed in a recess
- Countersunk and sealed stainless steel bonnet bolts encircled by the bonnet gasket
- Full bore
- F16 ISO top flange. AVK recommends use of electric actuator or gearbox
- Integrated lifting eyes for easy handling
- Prepared for by-pass, optionally fitted with by-pass
- Epoxy coating to DIN 30677-2, GSK approved
- For horizontal or vertical installation. Water with solids, vertical installation is recommended.
- When installed horizontally sediments may accumulate in the wedge rail, and therefore the valve is designed with detachable covers at the bottom of the valve, which make flushing possible.
Gearbox, electric actuator and retro-fit by-pass kit