The AVK PN16 Gate Valve (Black/blue SDR11 PE100 pipe ends, post indicator plate, DN80-300) is designed with built-in safety in every detail. The wedge is fully vulcanized with AVK’s own drinking water approved EPDM rubber compound. It features an outstanding durability due to the ability of the rubber to regain its original shape, the double bonding vulcanization process and the sturdy wedge design. The triple safety stem sealing system, the high strength stem and the thorough corrosion protection safeguard the unmatched reliability.
Gate valve with PE pipe ends and post indicator plate. For fire protection applications to max. 20° C. Note: The maximum working temperature is set according to the ISO9080 lifetime requirements for PE pipes
- Designed according to EN 1074 part 1 & 2, Designed according to EN 1171
- Hydraulic test according to EN 1074-1 and 2 / EN 12266
- Seat: 1.1 x PN (in bar), Body: 1.5 x PN (in bar). Operation torque test
- Fixed, integral wedge nut prevents vibration and ensures durability
- Wedge fully vulcanized with EPDM rubber and equipped with wedge shoes to provide smooth operation
- Wedge and body guide rails ensure stable operation
- Stainless steel stem with wedge stop and rolled threads for high strength
- Stem sealing with an NBR wiper ring, two upper O-rings in a polyamide bearing, one lower O-ring and one O-ring gland seal
- Round EPDM bonnet gasket fixed in a recess
- Countersunk and sealed stainless steel bonnet bolts encircled by the bonnet gasket
- Full bore
- Low operating torque
- Fusion bonded epoxy coating to DIN 30677-2, GSK approved, RAL 5017
- A standard PE pipe is pressed onto the grooved valve end, locked with a steel ring and sealed with a plastic shrink hose. The boltless, full bore PE end connection is tensile resistant and stronger than the PE pipe itself. The PE pipe end enablesdirect welding into PE pipes resulting in a fast and secure assembly.
Note: The maximum working temperature of 20°C is set according to the ISO9080 lifetime requirements for PE pipes. For higher working temperatures expect a reduction of the PE pipe’s lifetime. Please refer to the local pipe manufacturer for further information
Post indicator, wall post indicator, dedicated Supa Plus™ coupling/flange adaptor for PE/PVC, universal tensile Supa Maxi coupling/flange adaptor.