The AVK PN 10 Above Ground Fire Hydrant Type A, aluminium with manual drainage is 360 degree rotatable and height adjustable for easy installation. In case of traffic know down the PE pipe, connecting the upper barrel with the foot bend, will just bend and not break. The hydrant is manually drained by means of a screw in the ground flange to be loosened allowing the water to be drained after use of the hydrant.
- Above ground fire hydrant for water and neutral liquids to max. 20° C
- Standard flange drilling to EN1092-2 (ISO 7005-2), PN 10/16
- Hydraulic test according to EN 1074-1 and 2 / EN 12266.
- Approved for drinking water
- Outlet – 1 x 4” A Storz hose nozzles
- Manual drainage (automatic drainage available)
- The 360 degree revolving outlet offers optimum flexibility during installation
- Height adjustable by means of a telescopic PE pipe in the lower part of the hydrant
- Adjustable flange facilitates adaption to the ground
- Protection against unauthorized use by use of a standardized operating key
- Protection against leakage, in case of traffic knock down, as the PE-pipe between upper barrel and foot bend will bend, and not break
- Telescopic stem rod of hot dip galvanized steel
- Red epoxy coating to DIN 30677-2 and AVK guidelines and with a topcoat of UV resistant polyester on upper barrel
- Blue epoxy coating to DIN 30677-2 and AVK guidelines on foot bend and combi-flange
Flexdrain, T-piece, flange adaptor and combi-flange