The AVK Model N7 Above Ground Multi Hydrant with traffic break-away design (Type C) and double shut-off is available with multiple configurations. The heavy duty materials with extra corrosion protection, the PUR coated disc with high memory effect and the high flow capacity ensure durability and good performance. Series 84/93 is designed with double shut-off system for a continued sealing of the hydrant during maintenance, and with traffic break-away design. The flanges connecting the upper and lower barrel are assembled with special stainless steel bushes designed to break if something hits the hydrant. These bushes are the only spare parts to be replaced in case of a breakdown.
Above ground hydrant model N7 with traffic break-away design (Type C) – double shut-off for drinking water and neutral liquids to max 40° C.
- Designed according to EN 1074 – 6:2008, Design according to EN 14384:2005
- Standard flange drilling to EN1092-2 (ISO 7005-2), PN 16
- Hydraulic test according to EN 1074-1 and 2 / EN 12266
- Hydraulic test according to EN 1074-6
- Approved according to CE Reg. No. 0620-CPR-6122
- Several Storz outlet configurations available eg. 2 x C, 2 x B, 2 x B + 1 x A, 2 x C + 1 x B, etc.
- Up to 4 outlets possible
- Valve seat of dezincification resistant brass
- Automatic drainage in flush proof design
- Integrated air valve of brass
- Disc with ductile iron core coated with PUR (Polyurethane) for maximum memory effect
- Additional ball shut-off for easy maintenance of the hydrant
- Stainless steel bushes in the upper barrel flange, protecting against damage at traffic knock down
- Kv value, DN 80: 1 x 65 outlet: 153 m3/h, 2 x 65 outlet: 153 m3/h
- Kv value, DN 100: 1 x 65 outlet: 210 m3/h, 2 x 65 outlet: 217 m3/h
- Drainage: Residual flow, DN 80/100: 17/22 ml – Time for drainage, DN 80/100: 120/215 sec/m.
- Operating force resistance: MOT = 125 Nm, MST = 250 Nm
- Hydrant head and lower barrel externally and internally epoxy coated to DIN 30677-2.
- Hydrant head additionally coated with a topcoat of UV resistant polyester coating
- Upper barrel of heavy duty stainless steel
- Fully vulcanized ball sealing gasket head gear positioned in the lower part and a loosely plugged connection of the operation pipes, makes the main hydrant sealing remain fully functional at an accidental traffic knock down.
Flexdrain, duckfoot bend, T-piece, flange adaptor and combi-flange