The AVK Flanged Gate Valve PN 1016 series 55/30 is a unique, large diameter, resilient seated gate valve. This revolutionary design significantly reduces operating torque, thus allowing the use of smaller, more cost effective actuation. The valve is designed for installation above or below ground and is designed as a BS 5163, BS EN 1074-2 type B valve.
Flanged gate valve with by-pass for water, neutral liquids, wastewater treatment, max 10% solid matter to max 70° C.
- Designed according to BS5163/B, Designed according to DIN 3352 part 4
- Face to face according to EN 558 Table 2 Basic Series 15
- Standard flange drilling to EN1092-2 (ISO 7005-2), PN 10
- BHR Group Certificate 2500 Cycles at varying pressures
- Hydraulic test according to EN 1074-1 and 2 / EN 12266.
- Seat: 1.1 x PN (in bar), Body: 1.5 x PN (in bar). Operation torque test.
- Approved according to SIRIM
- Approved according to WRAS
- Cap top as standard.
- Ductile iron wedge, fully vulcanised with EPDM with polyacetal wedge shoes for horizontal or verticalinstallation.
- Very low torques compared to metal faced valve.
- Smooth, full clear bore. ISO top flange for actuator and gearbox mounting.
- Flanged bosses for by-passing or sampling.
- Corrosion resistant construction.
- Independently tested to 2500 cycles.
- Lifting eye-bolts.
Handwheel, bevel or spur gearbox, electric actuator, extension spindle and retro-fit by-pass kit with DN80 mm gate valve (To ensure warranty bypass valves must be ordered as such. We offer a service if retrofitting is required)