The AVK Flanged Gate Valve OS&Y, AWWA C509, 250 PSI with rising stem and handwheel, UL/FM approved, CTC is designed with built-in safety in every detail. The wedge is fully vulcanized with AVK’s own drinking water approved EPDM rubber compound. It features an outstanding durability due to the ability of the rubber to regain its original shape, the double bonding vulcanization process and the sturdy wedge design. The triple safety stuffing box sealing system, the high strength stem and the thorough corrosion protection safeguard the unmatched reliability.
Flanged gate valve with rising stem OS&Y for fire protection applications to max. 70° C
- Designed according to AWWA C509, Designed according to FM 1120/1130, UL 262
- Face to face according to ANSI B16.10
- Universal flange drilling to EN1092 (ISO 7005-2), PN 10/16
- Hydraulic tests according to FM and UL Standards.
- Seat: 1.5 x PN (in Bar). Body: 2 x PN (in Bar). Closing torque test.
- FM Approved. UL listed.
- Fixed, integral wedge nut prevents vibration and ensures durability
- Fully EPDM rubber vulcanized wedge in ductile iron with guide rails, integrated wedge shoes and a large conical stem hole
- Stem of copper alloy C36000 with wedge stop and rolled threads for high strength. DN 300 is of aluminium bronze.
- Stuffing box for re-tightening with three main O-rings, and two NBR O-rings in a polyamide gland bushing
- Round NBR bonnet gasket fixed in a recess
- Countersunk and sealed bonnet bolts of acid-resistant stainless steel A4 up to DN 200 and of anti-friction coated steel 12.9 in DN 250-400, encircled by the bonnet gasket
- Rated working pressure, DN 50-300: 250 PSI, DN 350-400: 200 PSI
- Full bore
- Low operating torque
- Epoxy coating to DIN 30677-2 and AVK guidelines, RAL 3000. UV resistant coating on request
- Other flange drillings on request