The AVK Flanged Gate Valve AWWA with post indicator flange and wrench nut, UL/ULC listed and FM approved, is designed with built-in safety in every detail. The wedge is fully vulcanized with AVK’s own drinking water approved EPDM rubber compound. It features an outstanding durability due to the ability of the rubber to regain its original shape, the double bonding vulcanization process and the sturdy wedge design. The triple safety stem sealing system, the high strength stem and the thorough corrosion protection safeguard the unmatched reliability.
Flanged gate valve with post indicator flange – UL/ULC listed and FM approved for fire protection applications to max. 70° C
- Designed according to AWWA C509, Designed according to FM 1120/1130, UL 262
- Face to face according to ANSI B16.10
- Universal flange drilling to EN1092 (ISO 7005-2), PN 10/16
- Hydraulic test according to AWWA C509.
- Seat: 1.5 x PN (in Bar). Body: 2 x PN (in Bar). Closing torque test.
- FM Approved. UL and ULC listed.
- Rated working pressure: DN 50-300 250 PSI, DN 350-400 200 PSI
- Fixed, integral wedge nut prevents vibration and ensures durability
- Fully vulcanized wedge with guide rails, integrated wedge shoes and a large conical stem hole
- Stem with wedge stop and rolled threads for high strength, DN 50-300 of stainless steel AISI 304 and DN
- 350-400 of aluminium bronze ASTM B150 grade C63000
- Stem sealing with an NBR wiper ring, two upper O-rings in a polyamide bearing, one lower O-ring and one
- O-ring gland seal
- Round NBR bonnet gasket fixed in a recess
- Countersunk and sealed acid-resistant stainless steel bonnet bolts encircled by the bonnet gasket
- Full bore
- Low operating torque
- Epoxy coating to DIN 30677-2 and AVK guidelines, RAL 5017
- Other flange drillings on request
Post indicator, wall post indicator