Agni Controls – About the Company
M/s. Agni Controls is promoted by Mr. D. Balachandran – Mechanical Graduate Engineer at Chennai, Southern Part of India, one of the Metropolitan City.
Originally, the company was offering the Fire Protection System in 1985 by manufacturing Fire Alarm Control Panel in the name of Kumar Mechno Electronics.
M/s. Agni Controls concentrated on special Fire Protection Systems such as Gas Based Fire Extinguishing System, Fire Alarm System using flame detectors and Textile Fire Protection System using spark detectors.
M/s. Agni Controls practices, high quality standards and safety procedures.
M/s. Agni Controls has many reputed customers in India, Europe and Asia Pacific Region.
- 1985 –M/s. Kumar Mechno / Agni Controls Established as Custom Built Panel Manufacturer.
- 1987 – Started to Manufacture Conventional Fire Alarm Panel.
- 1988 – Started to provide Gas Based Extinguishing Systems as a specialized Fire Protection Engineering Company.
- 1991 – Developed Special Infra Red Technology Spark Detectors for protecting Ducts.
- 1993 – Developed Special Probe Type Heat Detector for Paint Booths, Kitchen Hood and Battery compartments.
- 2003 – Developed bala-wa SERIES.. Water Mist System.
- 2003 – Developed Gas Weight Monitoring Device suitable for Gas Based Systems.
- 2003 – Introduced the brand Name bala-wa SERIES.. for the CO2 Gas Based Systems & Components.
- 2004 – Developed Ultra-Violet & Infra Red type Flame & Ember Detectors.
- 2005 – Introduced the brand Name fladet SERIES.. for all Special Application Products – Flame/Ember/ Spark/ Heat Detectors.
- 2006 – Introduced Fully Integrated & Tested Cylinder Bank Assembly.
- 2008 – Introduced Defao SERIES.. Localised detection & extinguishing system.
- 2010 – Introduced Inert Gas Fire Suppression system under the brand bala-wa-100/541/55 series…
- 2010- Developed bala-wa mist SERIES.. High/Intermediate/Modular type Water Mist System .
- 2011 – Revived the bala-wa-mist water mist system for Larger application.
- 2011 – Developed Modular type Detection & Control Extinguishing system
- 2011 – 3rd Manufacturing unit in Chennai is established with more than 15,000 Sq.ft covered facility for special application products production.
- 2012 – Developed & Successfully commercialized Cabinet type of Cylinder Bank arrangement.
- 2013 – Manufactured, Installed & Commissioned the biggest ever CO2 Fire Suppression system with over 600 cylinders.
- 2014 – Developed & Successfully commercialized India’s 1st ever Air-Conditioned container type of CO2 Cylinder bank.
- 2014 – Received Marking for IH153ES – IR Ember Detector.
- 2015 – Received Marking for IH226 UV IR Flame Detector.