Originally launched back in 2011 the Fire Safety Search is the complete industry solutions guide to the fire protection of assets and life.
We are the world’s leading fire safety guide informing and educating professionals who are looking for the latest fire protection systems and solutions to protect assets and life. Fire Safety Search is dedicated to and focused solely on Fire Prevention, Fire Detection, Fire Suppression, Fire Alarms Systems and Emergency Evacuation.
Fire Safety Search provides the latest information on fire safety solutions and fire protection systems with white papers, articles, case studies, videos and news in two key areas; Building Fire Protection and the High Risk Industries.
We offer the complete industry guide to products and suppliers with 1000 product pages divided into 50 product categories dedicated to fire safety and fire protection systems and 400 listing profiles of the world’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of fire protection systems.
High quality editorial content is something we are very passionate about. We work with and publish articles and insight from some of the most well respected and influential professional industry bodies to provide the highest level of editorial content for our users and subscribers.
With over 50 international event listings indexed by region and date we produce the complete industry event guide covering all major international fire safety exhibitions and conferences.
As well as white papers and articles we also provide fire safety training and fire protection test videos from some of the leading educational providers and respected professional industry bodies. Updated constantly we publish the latest fire protection industry and product news that matters.
We are the world’s largest online interactive product and suppliers database serving the fire protection and fire safety industries with site users from Europe, USA, Asia, Middle East, South & Central America and Australasia searching for the latest fire alarm systems and industrial high-risk fire protection equipment.
Find out what our customers think via our Customer Testimonials page.
You can your company to the site via our Add Company Listing page or request our full media information or more information on promoting your company, brand, products and services with us via our Advertising Contact page.
Join the Fire Safety Search community by subscribing to the Fire Safety Search Newsletter or via Facebook or Twitter.
The original Fire Product Search launched in 2007.
The original Fire Safety Search launched in 2011.
2nd Generation of the Fire Product Search website launched in 2017
Fire Safety Search Facts
- Fire Safety Search is the highest ranking most used website serving the international fire protection and safety community.
- Fire Safety Search is an interactive product guide for fire industry professionals with high monthly unique visitor number statistics.
- The majority of our visitors are interested in purchasing or researching fire safety and fire protection equipment.
- Fire Safety Search has the largest and most detailed database of fire protection and fire safety equipment and products in the world.
- Fire Safety Search has been specially designed to make searching for products a quick and easy experience. You can browse through categories, search using keywords or a company with ease.
- We offer expert commentary, a FREE monthly e-newsletter, information on global fire conferences and exhibitions plus the latest industry and product news.
- After the success of Fire Product Search our sister site that was first launched in 2007, we launched the Fire Safety Search website in the summer of 2011. The second generation of the Fire Safety Search website and was launched in June 2017. This is the third generation of the Fire Safety Search website and was launched in April 2019. We are constantly updating and upgrading the site to serve better our customers and users.
- Over the last 8 years, we have built industry contacts, a subscriber database and serve an ever-growing international community of fire safety industry professionals.
- The September 2019 Fire Safety Search Newsletter was sent to our database of 7,779 internationally based fire industry trade and end users.
The Fire Safety Search website is produced by Marcus Media Limited. Marcus Media produces industry leading websites, product guides and newsletters that serve the fire fighting, fire safety and industrial health and safety markets. Each year over 325,000 industry professionals use our websites to research, compare and source the latest specialist equipment. For more information visit www.marcusmedia.co.uk